Bringing the market alongside sms låne a world audience. Bonds & Loans Turkey Virtual: Macroeconomics vs. Financial Markets in partnership sms låne Fitch Scores modified into as soon as the first session in a series sms lånein the bustle-as much as Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Virtual 2021, supplying you sms låne an different to hear views from both worldwide and native gamers on the outlook of the Turkish economy and capital markets.
Click here to search our files and privateness policy.
Turkey’s macroeconomics vs. monetary markets: How are rates, FX, change and politics impacting Turkish debtors’ secure entry to to the markets?
- FX, rates, change, and policy: How are they impacting Turkey’s financial performance?
- Scores and capital markets: What’s the outlook for sovereign, banks and corporates’ scores and the most effective map is this impacting secure entry to to the markets?
- Employ, sell or shield: What is investor sentiment for Turkish credit? Who can secure entry to the market and at what label?
- Bonds vs. loans, USD vs. TRY: What are the short and sms låneium term impacts on Turkish spreads?
- Transition and ESG: Can social and sustainable bonds provide an different route to secure entry to new swimming pools of capital?
Orhun Köstem, Chief Financial Officer, Anadolu Efes
Rodney Thomas, Managing Director, Apollo World Management
Burak Kaya, Managing Director, Head of World Company and Funding Banking, Turkey, MUFG
Moderated by: Alex Griffiths, Managing Director, Head of Company Scores, EMEA, Fitch Scores
Bonds & Loans is a depended on provider of files, diagnosis, and commentary that helps illuminate an extraordinarily worthy points, events and trends impacting the realm rising credit markets.